Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Update

Whew... the Holidays are over! Don't get me wrong here... I love the Holiday Season... but as far as I'm concerned, my x-mas break doesnt even start until after New Years!

For Christmas us Dennis' had about 20 people at our house for 3 days... Of course all the married people got the bedrooms so you wanna know where I was left sleeping... THE CLOSET! Now, in all fairness to my parents, it is a huge closet! haha.

On Christmas Eve all the family came into town Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nephews, Sisters, Brothers, etc. and on X-mas Eve night guess who showed up at our house!

Drumroll please....

Santa Clause! That's right, Santa Clause payed us a little visit on Christmas Eve, handing us all one present each! All of us adults were given Boyd Metal's hoodies while Asher and Clay got remote control trucks! Little did we know that Santa was doing a Co-Op with my dad's business!!! Hm... interesting how that works! :) Well, here are some pictures from Christmas Eve at our house!







Christmas Morning at our house began at 6:00 a.m.! Here are some pictures for Christmas morning!


Sleepy boys... waiting to see what Santa brought them...



My Momma, sleeping in!Caeden's first view of all the presents Santa brought him!


Caeden's New shopping cart, complete with a full set of play food...


Clay dressed up in his Lion costume... So cute!


Asher dressed up as an army dude...Clay with his glowsticks (it's the little things)Amber and Caleb with Emerson's new Razorback Piggy Bank!


Caleb's big present from santa!! He's been a good boy! :)



Me opening my present, $50 gift card for victoria's secret!!! Woot, Woot!


But the very best presents were scarves and hats knitted by Amber and Caleb (shown in the picture above)! We were all so shocked, as you can tell by my mom's face, and very excited! I do not have a picture, but the hat they made me is greenish-blue with a cute silver button! I love it! They kept it a secret this whole year that they had taken up knitting and I must say they do a very very good job!

Well that's all for the Dennis Familiy Christmas! We don't really do much for new year's or else I would post something for ya!

Happy 2011 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment